- By registering as an IPTells user, you agree to comply with Wisdomain’s Terms of Service. IPTells is a Web-based patent information system with enhanced tools allowing users to search and analyze diverse patent information. The source of patent information used by IPTells to produce output is patent authorities. Patent information provided by IPTells is updated in conjunction with patent authorities.
- Terms of Service
- Your email address is registered with IPTells as user identification. Your email information will only be used by Wisdomain to identify you as a registered user entitled to receive support services. As a user, you are entirely responsible for maintaining your account login credentials' confidentiality for all activities that transact through your account. Under no circumstances shall Wisdomain be liable for any loss incurred by the user negligence in maintaining login credentials.
Sharing Login Credentials
- You may share your login credentials with another person. However, the system's simultaneous login will be blocked, meaning one must log-out to allow the other to login. Under no circumstances shall Wisdomain be liable for any loss incurred by the user from sharing login credentials with another person.
- Automated Report is available in editable PowerPoint slides. You may insert your logo, edit contents, or add your data to create your final version of the story. You may not publish or sell Automated Report(s) in its original form.
- You may terminate your account at any time, for any or no reason, by providing written notice to our support representative. Upon account termination request, Wisdomain will remove all user information, including username, email address, company name, company address, phone number, and user saved data and activity history from its database permanently. At the time of such user-requested termination, the remaining balance of subscription period, if any, will not be refunded.
- Wisdomain reserves the right to terminate the user account at Wisdomain’s sole discretion by providing a fifteen (15) days written notice to the user. After fifteen (15) days of such termination notice, Wisdomain will remove all user information, including username, email address, company name, company address, telephone number, and user saved data and activity history from its database permanently. At the time of such termination, the remaining balance of subscription period, if any, will be prorated and refunded.
- Wisdomain respects your privacy, and we are committed to keeping your information safe and secure. Wisdomain remains confidential and does not disclose user information, the types of requested services, and product purchase history to any third party unless required by Law.
- Search History
- Wisdomain is unable to see or keep or backup search history generated by the user. Managing search history is the user’s sole responsibility. The user can download search history to a PC as a backup or delete search history from the system permanently. Deleted search history is not recoverable.
- Analysis output generated by IPTells only serve as referential information. Wisdomain does not warrant the information to be error-free, nor imply or express any other warranties. In no event shall Wisdomain be liable for any consequential damages of any kind in association with information generated by IPTells.
Wisdomain’s support mission is to help users achieve the best use of the products through effective and responsive support. Our product support consists of the following:
- Live support during regular business hours, 9am-5pm, M-F, PT.
- Online demo support for user training and new feature demonstration.
- Email support with 24 hours turnaround time except for weekends and holidays.
Other ways in which Wisdomain can help customers use the products are:
- Answer questions about available features, new features, options, and limitations.
- Provide references for statistical techniques that our algorithms use, where possible.
- Provide guidance to help interpret the output produced by statistical procedures.
- By signing up as a user, and using Wisdomain provided login credentials to access Wisdomain products, the user acknowledges that he/she has read, understand and agree to Wisdomain’s Terms of Service.